GOA FIBER NATURAL
* Image shown is for 5 x 8 or larger rug. Smaller sizes will not show complete pattern, and will be scaled down to fit.
Freshen up the look of your home with Couristan's whimsical Goa Collection. This collection brings you a fashionable assortment of three hand-stitched mat designs in a natural color palette that will easily complement any home decor. Hand-crafted in India with intricate weaves, these charming accent pieces feature the finest 100% Jute fibers that help absorb water, dirt and moisture. Jute is a natural fiber that is biodegradable, providing this collection with an eco-friendly chic appeal. Ideal for kitchens, entryways, placed under small coffee tables and more, Goa is sure to give your home a pop of stylish decor and practicality. These richly textured mats are extremely durable, easy to clean, will keep dirt and debris off soles and will stand the test of time. Adding Goa to your home is an effortless way to add a touch of welcoming warmth and nature-inspired coziness.
Category : Contemporary
Origin : India
Color : Ivory/Beige
Thickness : approx. 0.5 in
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the continental 48 states, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (Depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you’d receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is back ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
Here at SelectRugs.com, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a refund or exchange, it's your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your credit card will be refunded or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer. Credits may take up to 10 days to process.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Fanmats may be exchanged in the case of damaged products only. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.