* Image shown is for 5 x 8 or larger rug. Smaller sizes will not show complete pattern, and will be scaled down to fit.
This special rug assortment reflects the intricately detailed Persian fashions. Combining old world styling with modern-day power-loomed technology, this collection offers the classic luxury and ornate appeal of vintage handmade Persian area rugs in a more attainably-priced machine-made construction. Influenced by well-known historical artifacts, this unique collection showcases royal imperial motifs as well as nomadic tribal patterns. These area rugs have a rich, saturated look that makes a strong statement in rooms with a traditional aesthetic. Featuring a semi-worsted New Zealand wool pile, with a Locked-In-Weave construction, these area rugs are nothing short of spectacular. Each fiber in the plush, dense surface is tightly woven and anchored through the back so that the face of the area rug stands straight and firm. Adding another special touch to the surface, the wool yarns are cut with a Crystal-Point Finish which creates greater definition in each design and results in a soft shimmer over the entire area rug. This high-quality construction is a trademark characteristic that makes these area rugs an investment piece that will stand the test of time.
Category : Clearance, Traditional, Transitional
Origin : Europe
Color : Tans/Browns/Rusts , Multi
Shipping is FREE to all areas in the continental 48 states, wherever shipping by land is available. Unless stated otherwise on our site, please expect to receive your rug in approximately 5-10 business days (Depending on the manufacturer). Very few exceptions may apply where you’d receive your rug in up to 14 days. Please note that custom made rugs may take up to 4-5 weeks to receive. If your rug is back ordered, we will contact you by phone or email. If it is not possible to ship to your location by land, you will be advised of the shipping cost before your order is shipped.
Here at SelectRugs.com, we want to make the returns process as easy and pain free as possible. We strive to provide 100% satisfaction on every order. Not happy? If you're not completely satisfied, you can return your product within 30 days for a refund or exchange, it's your choice. Custom-made items are returnable for shipping damage only.
Returns are easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
1. All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number. You may also call (877) 772-6674.
2. Rugs need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging or an equivalent of the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
3. The customer is responsible for the return shipping.
4. When we receive the rug in the original condition your credit card will be refunded or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer. Credits may take up to 10 days to process.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back. Fanmats may be exchanged in the case of damaged products only. Returned rugs must be in original unused condition. Returned rug may be refused or assessed fee if soiled, pet hair or stains are present.
* Estimated business days to ship. Expect longer delivery times for remote locations and oversized rugs (longer than 9'). Custom & braided rugs take longer (up to 4-5 weeks). Our customer service will keep you up to date with the delivery schedule for all rugs.